Half Blood Hill(Greek Gods and goddess)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Half Blood Hill(Greek Gods and goddess)

You have heard of Greek Gods and Goddess, but have you heard of their children that are Half Bloods or half human, half god?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charries that are Needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

Charries that are Needed Empty
PostSubject: Charries that are Needed   Charries that are Needed EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:55 pm

•Zeus: Zeus was the ruler and leader of all the Greek Gods. He was the ruler of the sky and ruled and resided on mount Olympus. His Roman God equivalent is Jupiter and in the Hindu religion he is known as Indra. Zeus is the son of Cronus and Rhea, is the husband to Hera, and has fathered 15 children, all of whom were Olympians. The symbols of Zeus were the thunderbolt, eagle, bull and oak***.
•Hera: Hera is the Goddess of child birth and marriage. She is often said to be the Goddess of women and is the wife of Zeus. Her symbols are the scepter, peacock and diadem.***
•Aphrodite: Aphrodite is the daughter of Zeus and is considered to be the most popular deity in Greek culture. She is the Goddess of love, beauty and lust. She is the wife of Hephaestus, and a mother of two, Eros or famously known as the Cupid and Harmonia. Aphrodite is represented by the symbols of scepter, dove and myrtle.
•Apollo: Apollo, was probably the most learned deity of the Greek culture. He was the God of music, medicine, health, fitness, light and truth. He was also the God of archery and bows. He is always associated with the sun and its light and also said to be the most handsome Greek deity. He is a son to Zeus and is the twin of Artemis. He is represented by the symbols of bows, lyre and laurel.
•Artemis: She is the twin of Apollo and unlike her brother is associated with the moon. She is also theGoddess of hunting, virginity, wild life and dew. She is represented by the bow, dogs and deer.***
•Ares: Ares is considered to be the most violent of all Greek deities. He is theGod of war, bloodshed and murder. He is the son of Zeus and lover of Aphrodite.
•Athena: Athena is the daughter of Zeus and sister to Ares. She is seen by the Greeks as the wisest of all and is the Goddess of wisdom, warfare and reason.***
•Demeter: Often considered to be the deity of the farer, Demeter is the Goddess of fertility, grain, agriculture and harvest. She is a sister of Zeus and the calmest of all deities. She is represented by the symbols of corn, scepter and torch. She is also, many a times considered to be the Goddess of creativity.
•Dionysus: Dionysus is the God of enjoyment and merriment. He is often represented as a drunk fellow and also governs intoxication of wine, parties, festivals and merry occasions. He is symbolized by grape vine and ivy.
•Hades: Hades is probably the darkest of all Greek Gods, as he is the ruler and God of the Underworld and wealth. He is represented by the Helm of Darkness and a three headed dog. He is also the husband to Persephone.
•Hephaestus: Hephaestus, often known as the lord of forge, is the God of blacksmiths and all metal workers. He is also the God of technology with so renowned skills that he made the arms and armor of Greek heroes like Achilles. His symbols are the axe, flame and hammer.
•Hermes: Hermes Hermes is the God of hives, mischief and travelers. He is a messenger of the Greek Gods and has a humorous knack of playing tricks on people. He is represented by a pair of winged boots.
•Hestia: Hestia is the sister of Zeus and is the Goddess of homes and hearth. She is the center point of all the homes of Greek civilization.
•Poseidon: Often known as Neptune, Poseidon is the ruler and God of the sea. He is the one who creates the horses from sea foam and is also the creator of earthquakes. His symbols are sea foam, trident and dolphins.

we need all these Gods/Goddesses Pm me if you want to role play them

(this means the god/goddess is taken= ***)

Last edited by Halo Rine Kartima on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://halfbloodhillrp.home-forum.com
Athena Girl

PostSubject: Re: Charries that are Needed   Charries that are Needed EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Can I be Zeus?
Back to top Go down
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

PostSubject: Re: Charries that are Needed   Charries that are Needed EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:14 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
ΨStaciaΨ

ΨStaciaΨ

PostSubject: Re: Charries that are Needed   Charries that are Needed EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Can i rp Athena?
Back to top Go down
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

PostSubject: Re: Charries that are Needed   Charries that are Needed EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Sure oh and i'm Artemis
Back to top Go down
ΨStaciaΨ

ΨStaciaΨ

PostSubject: Re: Charries that are Needed   Charries that are Needed EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Oh Athena isn't on there? Ok! Well I likes Artemis too. Smile thanks!
Back to top Go down
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

PostSubject: Re: Charries that are Needed   Charries that are Needed EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:26 pm

no Athena i marked off for you so you are Athena don't worry and i'm Role Playing Artemis
Back to top Go down
ΨStaciaΨ

ΨStaciaΨ

PostSubject: Re: Charries that are Needed   Charries that are Needed EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:57 pm

OOHHHH!!! ok! I get it now! Great! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charries that are Needed   Charries that are Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Charries that are Needed
Page 1 of 1