Half Blood Hill(Greek Gods and goddess)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Half Blood Hill(Greek Gods and goddess)

You have heard of Greek Gods and Goddess, but have you heard of their children that are Half Bloods or half human, half god?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding My Prophecy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena Girl

Finding My Prophecy. Empty
PostSubject: Finding My Prophecy.   Finding My Prophecy. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:01 pm

I walk up the stairs to find the oracle. There it was, a hippie mummy sitting on a mossy stool. The mummy was still. I wait for it to start the prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Prophecy.   Finding My Prophecy. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:03 pm

The mummy opens her mouth and spews out green smoke, "The sea queen, the luna, and the Beauty queen shall go through heat and rain. Who knows they may become insane. Trough the castle of the hot winds. You might want everything to rewind. When something occors called love. Here comes the flyless dove.." the green smoke fades away and the mummy closes her mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://halfbloodhillrp.home-forum.com
Athena Girl

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Prophecy.   Finding My Prophecy. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:07 pm

I breathe heavily. Here comes the flyless dove. Must be a reference to a child of Aphrodite. I decide to go find Chiron. Ince I found him I would tell him the profecy. I walked down out of the attic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding My Prophecy.   Finding My Prophecy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding My Prophecy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill(Greek Gods and goddess) :: Camp :: The Big House :: Atic-
Jump to: