Half Blood Hill(Greek Gods and goddess)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Half Blood Hill(Greek Gods and goddess)

You have heard of Greek Gods and Goddess, but have you heard of their children that are Half Bloods or half human, half god?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Chiron clops in waiting for some gods and goddesses.

Artemis runs in.
Back to top Go down
http://halfbloodhillrp.home-forum.com
Athena Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:06 am

I run into the Meeting room and see Artemis and Chiron. I curtsy and say, "Nice to meet you Lady Artemis. Chiron I---"

I had inturupted a child of POseidon in her shell pajamas. I sit down at one of the chairs and glare at her. "Why is she here?"

"It is an honor Zeus." I curtsy to Zeus. I turn back to Chiron. "Chiron I had the strangest dream. MY first one in many many years."

Was this the camper I was looking for. Was she the one who would rescue my daughter.
Back to top Go down
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Chiron nods, "ok tell me now."

Halo runs in. "you wanted me Chiron."

"Yes child ok i think this is eough to say this, Artemis this is your daughter who knows how many thousands year old child but how did you keep her alive."

Last edited by Halo Rine Kartima on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athena Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:37 pm

"Well I and a couple others, I'm not sure who they are were sneaking through this weird castle it was hot and dry. Then I heard Athena's voice. She was telling me to come rescue her. I went over the the cage and tried to open it. Then I heard big footsteps. I hid before he reached his way down there. And then I woke up."
Back to top Go down
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Chiron nods, "looks like we have a quest and Artemis what do you say."
Artemis hangs her head, "Sorry but it was before i made my vowe and i put her in the hotel and let her stay there till a few years ago sorry."
Back to top Go down
Athena Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:55 pm

"My first quest!" I try to be calm. Then I dash out of the metting room and the Apollo kids cme out of the infirmary and sing Hit me with Your Best Shot.
Back to top Go down
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Halo stands there her mouth open,"Artemis your my mother..."

Artemis nods, 'afraid so"
Back to top Go down
Athena Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:58 pm

The voices went silent in the hall and I stopped dancing. Did I just here myself correctly?
Back to top Go down
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Chiron shuders,"Zeus what do you say about what your daughter did."
Back to top Go down
Athena Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:14 pm

I stayed quiet. SHe begged me to keep her a virgin when she was a child. How... how... how could she. I feel the anger building up inside of me. "How could you. You took an oath, and you broke it!"

Everyone around me runs for their life. They were probably thinking, "Run away from Zeus." I stayed where I was.
Back to top Go down
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Artemis gets up, "I made the oath after i had her!!!"

"Whats going to happen to me...?"
Back to top Go down
Athena Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:20 pm

"You made the oath a year after you were born!" I yell. I give her a look of disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:21 pm

"No it was when i was 16years old when i made the oath!!"
Back to top Go down
Athena Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:23 pm

"You lie!" I say storming out. I was super mad at my maiden- okay she wasn't a maiden and she hasn't been for many many years.
Back to top Go down
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:27 pm

I poof away and into the forest.

"Whats going to happen to me?"I sit down.
Back to top Go down
Athena Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 pm

I go back inside. "Chiron, Zeus looked pretty angry. When can I go and get my prophecy?" I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Halo Rine Kartima
Admin
Halo Rine Kartima

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:34 pm

He looks at you, "Now"
Back to top Go down
Athena Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:38 pm

I head off to the attic. What would the prophecy say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)   Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting(Chiron(i'll rp him) and some gods/Goddesses)
Page 1 of 1